Many people need to create relationships to help grow sales, improve customer service, handle difficult people and connect more deeply and quickly with others. Do you think it is safe to say that our success, yours and mine, is very much dependent on how well we lead, coach, mentor, motivate and influence others make to make decisions and take purposeful action.
In order to mentor, motivate, influence, and lead others we must have or develop the skills to helping others. Having these skills are important because we live in a fast changing world where it is essential we connect with people quickly and easily. When we connect with people quickly and easily we have the opportunity to build effective, long lasting and productive relationships. And these relationships are essential for our success.
We need to effective communicate with our brothers, sisters, parents, husband, wife, significant other, children, customers, prospects, friends, business associates and people that touch our lives every day – from the grocery clerk to the closest friend.
But we are members of the human race and we will and do have relationships problems, concerns and opportunities.
Have you wanted to know how to:
- Deal with difficult people.
- Create powerful sales presentations.
- Stop selling and teach others to buy from you.
- Understand what others do to be successful.
- Create better relationships.
- How to implement these concepts in your everyday life, both personal and business?
- And so much more…
Let’s talk about one of the programs that is available to you as we begin our journey together.
DISC Relationship Strategies
When you become a member of People Smarts, the very first course you will have access to is called Relationship Strategies (DISC). In Relationship Strategies (DISC) you will receive the following:
Each week, for 12 weeks, we will send you a link that will walk you through this powerful program. You can download the files as MP3′s so you can use them on your MP3 ready CD player, Ipod, Ipad, Android or any other devices that plays MP3s. We even include a PDF of each lesson so you can review it at your leisure.
Building Relationships that Work Like Magic…
Learn it and all of a sudden people close to you will want to move closer. Strangers you just met will feel drawn to you. The people that never liked you will have a change of heart. Your children, spouse, and co-workers will mysteriously begin to feel “understood” – many for the first time in their lives.
DISC Relationship Strategies– We’re talking about some powerful stuff here. Many people think that learning relationship strategies is boring and complicated. Tony can promise you nothing is further from the truth. You’ll wonder why you didn’t make building rapport among those around you a priority years ago.
Relationship Strategies Are Important!
I’m sure you’ve heard of the “Golden Rule”: “Do unto others as you would have done unto you.” After 29 years of relationship research and development, Tony have learned that people don’t want you treating them like you want to be treated. They want you to treat them like they want to be treated.
That is why Tony developed The Platinum Rule®, “Do unto others as they would like done unto them!”
Now you can learn these powerful, proven strategies…
Just download DISC Relationship Strategies MP3 series and listen to it in your car, on the way to the office, or when you are out doing sales calls. (This will help you sell more than you can possibly imagine.) This MP3 series is 5+ hours of entertaining and powerful content peppered with numerous professional actor vignettes and live story segments. Tony’ll wager that it just might be the very best audio album you’ve ever heard – in terms of content, delivery, and production value.
From DISC Relationship Strategies MP3, you’ll learn:
- How to master The Platinum Rule®
- How to build instant rapport with colleagues, customers, friends and family members
- How to get along with people better than ever
- How to start connecting with people easier and faster
- New and powerful communication skills to use when interacting with your co-workers
- The four basic behavior types and how to deal effectively with each one
- How to easily determine the personality style of everyone you meet in a few short minutes
- How to improve your compatibility with anyone and everyone
- How to genuinely know and understand what makes people tick
- How to understand why you act the way you do
- How to improve your productivity and clear the way for career advancement
After you listen to this powerful MP3 series and take my advice, people will instantly notice your transformation. They’ll start coming to you for guidance because you will have become a leader in their eyes. When conflicts arise, you’ll notice how quickly you’re able to bring arguments to a halt. By being able to build rapport with anyone you choose, your ability to communicate will get the results you want in any business situation, no matter if you are closing a sale or motivating your team.
For you visual learners, you will also have an opportunity to see and hear Dr. Tony Alessandra discuss The Platinum Rule®. The Platinum Rule is defined as “Treating Others the Way They Want to be Treated.” In this material you will gain numerous tools for dealing more effectively with anybody and everybody you meet. You will discover your own behavioral style and how to maximize its strengths and minimize its weaknesses; you will learn know to read the behavioral style of others, quickly and accurately; the strengths, weaknesses, likes, dislikes, fears, and goals of each style; and strategies for creating instant rapport and better compatibility with each style. After you see how easy it is to learn you will want to watch as Dr. Alessandra interviews Business Coach, Ron Finklestein as they discuss the use of The Platinum Rule in 12 different areas of business: strategy, sales, marketing, customer service, and IT to name a few.
Any time you are a member of People Smarts you can access any product (eBook, PDF, video, MP3), when you need it.
Another course you will enjoy is called Collaborative Selling.
“Six easy Steps help you increase your sales, get more referrals, and earn higher commissions.”
There are really only two ways to sell anything. One is a struggle most of the time. Let’s call this one “Hard Selling”.
The other seems pretty effortless. Tony call this one “Collaborative Selling”.
Both types of selling will get you some business.
However, “Hard Selling” is always uphill battle. “Collaborative Selling,” on the other hand, guarantees you hugerewards, an endless flow of ready-to-buy prospects, and creates an environment for you to have incredible fun doing it.
Before we go any further we have to clarify which method you have been using.
Here’s a simple test that should give you a clue if you’re not already sure.
Answer these 3 questions:
- How much of your business comes from unsolicited referrals?
- How many of your customers buy from you again and again?
- Is the closing of the sale easy or hard?
When you become a part of your customers’ very own support staff (which is the case in “Collaborative Selling”), you will consistently get referrals and repeat business. Hopefully you do get a lot of referral and repeat business. Unfortunately, too many salespeople Tony work with can’t say that. If that sounds like you, Tony can help you transform your results.
Here is the pattern Tony notice in many sales people.
They constantly jump from job to job. They change entire industries. And they are constantly looking for new customers.
Tony spent years (and many, many thousands of dollars) putting together an easy to learn sales system that not only allows your customers to feel great about doing business with you, but they love to talk about the experience with their friends, who they send to you as well. It makes your job so much easier. When people come to you, the dynamics of selling change.
Tony calls this Collaborative Selling. Here’s what it is. It’s a system. It contains strategies and techniques that ensure you team up with your prospects; your prospects now see you, not as a pesky sales person out to make a buck but, as an expert consultant working on their behalf.
You become partners with your customers and spend more time in the beginning building a foundation. You learn (really learn) who they are and what they want and need. It may seem time consuming at first. You may even feel like you are letting sales get away. But nothing could be further from the truth. In the end, you’ll have more business than you can handle.
Is it simple to learn?
Yes. This stuff is not brain surgery, but it is powerful. It becomes second nature to you. You’ll be able to watch as both your sales and your commissions quickly go up. Way up.
Once you finish the program, you’ll know each Collaborative Selling sales step and how and when to use them. This is not brain surgery – but it is powerful. It becomes second nature to you. You’ll be able to watch as both your sales and your commissions smash your old records and set new standards.
Here is what you’ll learn:
TARGETING YOUR TOP 20%
- How to find customers who want what you have and can afford it
- How to properly analyze where your most profitable business comes from
- How to get customers to think of you first when they are ready to buy
- Get people calling you instead of you calling them so you gain a competitive advantage in whatever you are selling
- How to get FREE publicity
- Master my direct mail campaign (don’t worry, this is a small manageable way to use letters to keep you flooded with hot buyers. It works!)
- Learn how to write letters that sizzle with emotion to get your prospects to respond now
- Learn how people read letters so you can make your letters more powerful
- Learn two “no-cost” things you must always include to get a higher response from your direct mail pieces
- Learn how to overcome initial objections without coming across as pushy
- Learn how to prepare yourself for in-person appointments
- Learn my six-step process to becoming a much better listener
- Learn how to ask powerfully effective questions
- Discover the eight most important question topic areas and how to use each to uncover customer needs
- Discover 3 different styles of open-ended questioning to uncover problems and opportunities
- Learn how to determine your true competitive advantages so you get “one up” on your competition
- Discover how to get your prospect involved in coming up with their own solutions
- Learn the four key steps in creating options for your customer
- Learn how to ask effective feedback questions
- Learn how to handle interruptions
CONFIRMING THE SALE
- Learn how to get your prospects to buy from you, instead of you having to sell them
- Learn how to recognize positive buying signals from your prospect
- Learn how to ask non-threatening questions to get your prospect’s approval to go ahead. (These are very different than the closing questions used in manipulative selling practices)
- Learn how to best deal with the six types of prospect objections
ASSURING CUSTOMER LOYALTY
- Learn my simple but very powerful four-step follow up system that will have your customers raving about you and sending you more business
- Learn how to plan a formal, annual review with your customers
- Learn how to leverage existing customers to expand your customer base
- Learn six surefire ways to ask for referrals
This course alone will pay for your membership many times over.
There is so much more I could tell you. Instead, let me give you some highlights. I want you to understand how important this site will be to your success when you subscribe and use the content made available to you.
You will receive eBook and PDFs:
- Nine Thinking to Win Marketing Strategies PDFs.
- Nine Principles for Inspired Action. This eBook contains the nine behaviors successful people implement daily. These behaviors have been developed by researching over 1000 successful business owners and understanding the actions they did to be successful.
- 10 videos on Nine Principles for Inspired Action.
- The Platinum Rule for Small Business Mastery eBook. This is the application of The Platinum Rule in 12 areas of business.
- Presentations skills video
- Emotional intelligence describing how Flexibility and Versatility are essential to your success.
- And so much more…
You are wondering, I am sure, how much of an investment you will make to access this valuable content. Before I tell you that, I want you to understand a few things:
- There is no obligation. If this not for you just email me and I will cancel your subscription, no questions asked.
- Send us suggestions on the type of relationships contents you want and will be do what we can to provide it. After all it is your site and it needs to satisfy your needs.
- We are planning to add additional contents so you can rest assured you will continue to access to some of the best training on the Internet.
- The audio files eBooks and PDFs can be downloaded to your computer so you can use the information in a form most suitable to you. You might print a specific report or move an audio file to CD for listening in your car. You might put the audio file on your iPod to listen to as you are working out.
Others who have been trained by either Tony or Ron have paid thousands and tens of thousands of dollars for this material. Don’t worry, we want you have access and use this material.
You can do nothing and nothing changes. If you, like me, believe in the power of learning and applying new knowledge in your life to achieve new goals and conquer new worlds, doing nothing is not acceptable to you.
- You can do what I did when I was younger. I thought I would save a few dollars and figure it out all by myself. I spent years reinventing the wheel. If I put my ego away and allowed myself to more coachable, I would have achieved so much more, faster. As one of my clients said to me, “I could figure this out myself but why? You already did the hard work, all I need to do is apply what you teach me and I can spend my time moving forward instead of trying to figure things out.” If you like to figure things out yourself, skip your cup of Starbuck coffee and try this out for a month. Think of the time and money you will save.
- Finally, there are those of you who see value and will make the decision to join this site and will learn and apply this knowledge. To you I say thank you.
Go to www.businessgrowthexperence.net to learn more